Why I Do It

19:27:00

When someone asks me "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I'm not the person who is like "I'm going to be a doctor" or "I'm going to be an actor". When people ask me this question I say "I want to do what I love" and for me that is blogging and sharing my life. Although I am a 'young lady' or 'young woman', that doesn't mean I can't change the world, one blog post at a time. It could evolve into something like youtube as well but it's all up in the air.


My parents (love you both by the way!) are some what nervous about the fact that this is what I want to do. At dinner this evening actually my mum said to me when I said I wanted to do this for a living "You need to get work experience so you can actually get a job in the real world". Now I don't know about you but that hurt. I didn't say anything to her when she said that, I just continued eating but what I'm trying to say is that the ones who say "you can't" or "you won't", are probably the ones scared that "you will" (this is one of my favourite quotes by the way). People are threatened by others who are more successful than them and if someone is bullying you or teasing you because you are doing what you love or something like that, then it's most likely that they are jealous that you have the courage to do that.


I have learnt that to succeed in something, you can't worry about what others do or say . I know it's one of those things that's easier said than done and I'm not perfect. I still get hurt when someone insults me,, in anyway but I just take it and continue on because I know that holding on to something will only hurt you more.


I blog because I have the freedom to create content for my readers - you guys, that can help you through life or just through the day. I just want to make myself and you guys happy. Blogging is a way for me to escape the real world and if I can have just an hour to sit on my bed and create content, I would be the happiest person on earth.

I wish for all of you to find what you love and pursue it as a job. I hope you are all having a lovely week and I'll talk to you soon!

Searbella xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments